Friday, December 14, 2007

Merchants Home Opener *TONIGHT*

Head on down to the rink in Conquest tonight if you have some time, as the Conquest Merchants are holding their first home game of the SVHL season, playing host to the Loreburn 19ers.

As well, look for my review of the Will Smith sci-fi thriller "I Am Legend" next week, as well as a possible one for the movie that every critic has been falling in love with, "No Country For Old Men".

I'll also go into detail about the new teaser trailer for arguably the most anticipated film of 2008, "The Dark Knight", starring Christian Bale again as Batman and Heath Ledger as The Joker. Heck, I may even post the darn thing, because from what I've heard, anybody's who been looking forward for new footage of the "Batman Begins" sequel will not be disappointed with this trailer!

All of that, and much more, next week!

Keep 'em laughin',
Derek

No comments: